WORKSHOP/SERIES POLICIES & REGISTRATION INFO
SERIES MAKE-UP CLASS POLICY
- Go to our Online Store to register and pay online anytime, or call the Studio at 972.732.0206 during office hours to register and pay by phone.
- Registering in advance is strongly recommended and in some cases required. Some workshops/series fill up quickly and drop-ins are not guaranteed a spot in the class. In addition, workshops/series sometimes must be cancelled or rescheduled, and the only way we can make sure you are notified is if you have preregistered and provided current contact information. For most of our workshops and series we offer an earlybird pre-registration discount of $10 or more off the full price.
- Payment is due at time of registration and is refundable only if notice of cancellation is given at least 24 hours prior to the start of the workshop or series.
- You are officially registered and your space is reserved only once you pay for the workshop or series. We cannot hold space without payment.
- Most series classes are offered by "enrollment" only. You are committed to the entire series because a space has been reserved for you and others may potentially be turned away. The instruction is progressive and each week's class builds on the last, especially in "Basics" series. For this reason, drop-ins are not permitted in most "Basics" series. Drop-ins are allowed in some series on a space available basis for $20; please contact the studio or instructor to determine availability before showing up.
- Please make every effort to arrive early for workshops as it is extremely disruptive to join in late, and the front door is often locked once the workshop begins. Thanks!
ONE (1) missed class per series may be made up in any of our regular drop-in classes (not series) within ONE month of the missed class. If you drop out of a series once it has begun, you will forfeit the remaining classes. NO OTHER MAKE-UP ARRANGEMENTS OR REFUNDS ARE POSSIBLE, and make-up class credits have no cash value. Please understand that when registering for a series you are not paying per class but rather a "tuition" for the whole series, and space is being reserved for you. Make sure your schedule will accommodate your attendance before registering. Remember, you can always take drop-in classes and workshops if your schedule is unpredictable. Thanks for your cooperation.